PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - much of world reopening in March 2021
View Single Post
Old 26th Jan 2021, 15:49
barryt

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Stick Flying
Barry,
Forgive me if I'm wrong but I believe you had 2 questions.
1. Why hasn't half of Africa died? I'm afraid the answer to this is you are using either flawed or propaganda skewed mathematics.
2. Are different races genetically different? Yes they are. But don't confuse races that have departed their original habitats with those still there. Over a period of time the race's will change (its called evolution).

Everything else you seem to be venting off on seems to point to a conspiracy (something you strangely suggest you are not a believer of).
Please stop insulting my intelligence, and simply answer the questions. Its no good "shooting the messenger" by implying some kind of "flawed or propaganda skewed mathematics"...or...."here we go again"...."You are a CONSPIRACY THEORY crackpot, see?!!"...which is the usual comment I get from somebody who cannot, or will not properly answer my very innocent, and quite simple questions...when they don't have the proper answers...then obviously the one asking the questions must be some kind of "dissident"...or "conspiracy theorist".

Ridiculous.

C'mon chap.. the facts are before us...no propoganda or "skewing"...anything.

Either, half of Africa's population is dead already, or it is not. Quite clearly, it is not. FACT.

When, all things being equal, if we are to believe everything we have been told by medical scientists and our governments, then they SHOULD BE HALF DEAD, already.

You say black people are different genetically than white people. Is that a known FACT? If it is...it's news to me, what are your sources? I'm keen to learn...

It would, however, go a long way to explaining things and answering my question, admittedly.

I wonder if black people would accept such a fact? Would they perhaps, be offended, if one told them something like "now lookey here fella, I am not simply 'your brother from a different mother - you are different to me, and you are not the same as me'"?

Not sure that would go down too well with a black person

I just want my 2 easy-to-understand simple questions answered.

They still haven't been, conclusively, unless black people really are different to white people...in which case I will have another question, a question such as "how much different? And how exactly, are they different?"...but that would be for another forum.