PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - much of world reopening in March 2021
View Single Post
Old 26th Jan 2021, 14:10
barryt

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by dr dre
Actually plenty of simple reasons for lower Covid rates in Africa, less public mobility, fewer aged care homes, a robust community health service that exists in most nations.....
But most importantly a younger average population age so fewer in the older age brackets that are most affected.
Less public mobility? Are you kidding me? See previous post...

Fewer aged care homes? What exactly, does that have to do with the virus not spreading?

Less "robust community health service that exists in most nations"...exactly my point. So in theory then,...we should be seeing WAY WAY more deaths in Africa, no?

"But most importantly a younger average population age so fewer in the older age brackets that are most affected"

You may be onto something there. However, is it really only the old that die then, because of COVID, mainly? Not what the medical scientists, governments etc want us to believe, and are getting quite vocal lately that "everybody is vulnerable, no matter the age". I've even
seen babies with COVID on TV lately...

If it WAS (only) the "old" that are so vulnerable as you suggest ...then why shut down entire economies? Why not just quarantine all the aged and frail...not the entire population?

Nope. Still doesn't answer my fundamental questions, which questions, are flying in the face of the media, "our" so-called "medical scientists", and governments so brutally.

I struggle to believe its not all bollocks, because those questions refuse to be answered properly. Most frustrating.

One of my greatest wishes these days is for the average person on this planet to just start thinking a bit for themselves, and (at least) start asking questions, without fear of being lambasted or labelled a "dissident" of sorts. They are important questions, and they demand decent answers, before we commit to the "program", whatever program that is....

I've pondered a lot over the reason people don't ask enough, or the right questions, generally. Most just seem to be in a coma of sorts, and swallow everything as gospel truth, hook line and sinker, and "run with the program".

Are they just too "thick" (in general)?

Are they just too scared maybe?

OR, (and here's my little theory)….most on this planet find "life" to be hard, in the best of circumstances...and when offered a "way out"....where they can go "hide" and not have to "face" anything in usual day-to-day life...the difficulties of life....a "safe place"...such as a space that a COVID lock down provides...then they run to it and cling to it with both hands...because in that way they can escape...gotten very good also at it...in "supporting", "propping up", and "protecting" their new-found "safe space" which was introduced with COVID and lockdowns...they don't even know what they are doing or have done to themselves already - perhaps this is why not enough proper simple questions are asked, (and properly answered), generally speaking, and decent answers demanded - its almost like everybody went into a coma as far as I am concerned, because they all know that if they had to ask the tough questions, they might just have to give up their new-found "safe space"...has
the average person on this planet just become a "dumb mute" and gotten to behaving like a simple robot now?

Seems to me nearly everybody on this planet is now very well versed on how to die...and few seem to be able to remember anymore how to LIVE.

Except in Africa. Where the average poor person doesn't give a toss...just wants to LIVE.

What was that great line in the movie Shawshank Redemption?

"Get busy living, or get busy dyeing"....

We are killing ourselves, slowly but surely....

Except in Africa it seems.