PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Coronavirus Impact on Air Travel
View Single Post
Old 26th Jan 2021, 12:41
helipixman

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Totally Agree !

Until that is the case all Countries will be over cautious. I think the UK Government are making an announcement today about international travel and the ongoing need for Quarantine hotels ? Advisers are saying nobody should be booking summer holidays - just another nail in the Leisure/Travel industries coffin.

I know in the early days of the pandemic we were told that the virus was not affected by hot or cold ? Well it seems to thrive in the winter months. Seems like it is going to be similar to the Flu, maybe we just have to live with it in the winter and let summers go ahead as we all really want. Think it is here to stay, flu has never completely gone away and we all live with that ?

Does anyone else think it is time to live and let live and just put up with it ? I say that because if 50,000 plus are seemingly getting infected each day according to UK Government statistics, not all 50,000 of those daily infections are ending up in hospital. Our travel industry needs help and needs to SURVIVE and all those employed in it.