PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - much of world reopening in March 2021
View Single Post
Old 26th Jan 2021, 11:38
barryt

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by kingRB
Why would half of Africa be dead? The IFR is less than 1%. Therein lies the problem....
Not sure what you mean by that? If you mean little-to-no IFR capability, knowledge, or appreciation (IFR being compared to medical science appreciation and respect, by the general populace, who will quicker trust ancestral beliefs, bones thrown on the ground and so-called "witch doctors", or government ministers complaining (literally) on national TV that dead bodies should not be wrapped in plastic bags because then they struggle to breathe (I kid you not!), then it emphasizes my point actually...half of its population should be dead already...at least in theory anyway, if we are to believe everything we have been told by our own medical scientists, governments, etc...

"Problem" is...they are NOT half dead...after nearly a FULL ONE YEAR now of virus exposure, MASS EXPOSURE, due to the living conditions the vast majority live under, in the midst of all the poverty, illiteracy, and general ignorance of medical science by the general populace of Africa, hence my original fundamental questions, earlier.