PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 24th Jan 2021, 19:52
NatHiscocks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dashcam:

Sorry for the long reply, been trying to prepare for this assessment, 15% of the time revising, and 75% of it trying to book covid tests to ensure im 72 hours within departure of both flights! I submitted on the 14th Dec, two more after Christmas and one after 31st to ensure they got it. By now im surprised they haven't told me to , but I called up IAA HQ to ask if I can find out what's going on and she's politely told me she's got nothing to do with it, can't help me and I need to wait What worries me is I haven't been sent anything to sign, or in fact PAY! We all know the CAA are pretty quick with invoices.

keenanj01:

Again sorry for the late reply, please read above my poor excuse of faffing around with pointless yet required tasks to get to Dublin, which has taken up my precious time I could otherwise have spent watching paint dry hoping one day I may be a real pilot with some money. Like everyone says, I think at the moment its a battle of who's got the bigger John Thomas to swing between EASA and the CAA. I am hopeful that one day it should be that we can once again transfer, but I have a feel it'll be a while, and quiet a costly process, the CAA have lost a lot of money so I guess they will do what they can to get it back. If I am honest, I was, and still am more stressed about licensing than the bloody assessment... I shall of course endeavour to provide as much feedback as I can. I did hear by word of mouth that the assessment that was held recently involved exactly what's been written above. I've tried to gather it all in a document, which I shall spruce up a bit then post to gather it all in once place. Watch the space Tuesday evening for some feedback, if I am not drained!