PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2021, 03:00
Paragraph377

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Fonz121
With the treasurer saying jobkeeper won’t be extended, what assistance can those of us who are employed but not getting a wage expect to receive?

I assume we won’t be eligible for Jobseeker due to the fact that we apparently have jobs. Is there anything at all we’ll be able to access (genuine question)?

Its pretty poor form from the LNP. If you haven’t already, may I suggest a quick email to your local federal member.
Deputy PM Michael McCormack reckons there are heaps of fruit picking jobs up for grabs. You can even earn $3,000 per week, make lots of friends, enjoy an adventure. Wow, that is an amazing opportunity. I wonder if the Ministers family and friends have embarked on this lucrative opportunity?

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp....85134def1ae737

I guess it is just fortunate that no crisis that we face ever disadvantages our Politicians. They still collect a ludicrous salary, they have their Superannuation PROTECTED under legislation, they don’t lose their businesses and they don’t have to pay for their own utilities, offices, vehicle etc. Complete scum.