PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!
Old 13th Jan 2021, 09:16
Hot 'n' High

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by ATNotts
Oh dear, and I'm back again; is there some medication I can take that might sort this affliction out? .......
Vast quantities of Gin, Brandy or even Vodka - not a cure ..... but dulls the pain to a degree!!

Originally Posted by ATNotts
....... I'd have thought that meddling with Jet Airways, a real business, or at least a business that hopes to become "real" again might actually get this young Primark employee into a spot of bother. I should imagine the Goyal family has deeper pockets than Jason, and probably access to cleverer lawyers!!
But that's only a small part of the "Unsworth World"! Way back when a very senior member of, I believe (no, I'm not sad enough to waste time checking back!!) BA Mgt was most surprised when someone got in touch with her and told her she was in the wrong office as the great JU had "headhunted" her (according to the Atmospharce Website pages) for a key role in his Atmospharce Airlines and that she had better move to his Chelmsford HQ PDQ. He also blamed someone for a deal, purchasing a number of 777's or something, "falling through". Seems the poor chap faced an inquisition by his real bosses who were most upset he'd dragged their company into the fray. Again, this "person" had simply been stolen by JU off the "interweb"! Then there were the "Security Dogs" ..... which looked more like rats in black jackets!!! It goes on ...... and on ..... and on!!!!!!!!!!

Drat! 10:16 and I now need a medicinal swift one - Gin? Brandy? Too early for Vodka!!!!!!

Last edited by Hot 'n' High; 13th Jan 2021 at 12:35.