PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2021, 08:27
KRviator

Received 123 Likes on 62 Posts
NSW is the same...with the same sort of ridiculous language. Got an email today from the local Airport Manager, the aero club hangar is a non-mask zone, but the club room, toilet and *cough* "Terminal" are must-be-masked zones.

But where is Queensland itself defined? If you are landing RWY19 at Brisbane, can you have it off while you're over the Bay and put it back on again when you cross the mangroves? Does Anna-Stayaway's rule extend to the 12NM limit?

Originally Posted by The NSW Legal-ese version
The Minister directs that—
(a) a person in Greater Sydney must wear a fitted face covering at all times when the person is at a public transport waiting area or in a vehicle, including a train or vessel, being used to provide a public transport service, including a taxi service, rideshare service or community transport service, and
(b) a person in an indoor area of a NSW airport, including a passenger waiting area, must wear a fitted face covering at all times when in the area, and
(c) a person on a domestic commercial aircraft that lands at, or takes off from, a NSW airport must wear a fitted face covering at all times when on the aircraft while—
(i) the aircraft is located at a NSW airport, including when the aircraft is landing at, or taking off from, the airport, or
(ii) the aircraft is flying in NSW airspace.
I can see it now, "QLink 24Delta, Climb & Maintain Flight Level 250" -> "MMm umt hoo fi ze, Q unk ta" -> "Qlink 24Delta say again" -> "I've taken the stupid mask off, Climb Maintain Flight Level 250, QLink 24Delta"..."QLink 24Delta, possible pilot deviation, advise ready to copy"

I had to wear the mask during my last flight review. It lasted until about the crosswind turn before I had to take it off to stop fogging up my glasses.