PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Group possible Redundancy Numbers/Packages
Old 7th Jan 2021, 23:33
kiwi grey

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by C441
Whilst we've rarely had the flu vaccine the past, in order to enter the retirement facility where my Mother-in-Law resides, we were required to show proof of having had the flu vaccine. Three of us had received the vaccine at different centres, but a simple receipt from each, presented at the time, showed the date and the type of vaccine received. I'd be surprised if this information is not available anytime you get this jab.
And this works fine in a high trust environment - all that's at stake is your propensity to kill your Grannie, so you have a high incentive to be actually compliant.

Not so much if having a genuine-looking Covid vaccine certificate is needed to allow you to for example: escape the Covid-hotspot hell you are stuck in; and/or gain the DEC position you've been working towards since you were a teenager; and/or complete the PhD that will ensure your and your families financial security for the next twenty years.
In these situations, something you can bodge up with a word processor and a bit of free PDF editor software isn't going to cut the mustard. I'm guessing there might be something like a Visa stuck into your passport with an official stamp.
Of course, in a country where $US100 is a month's wages for a high-paid passport office worker ...