PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Coronavirus Impact on Air Travel
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2021, 19:54
helipixman

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeehaw22

I know what forum I am on and do'nt need you to tell me, I am a pilot. If you are such a wonderful expert then go away and advise the UK go vernment I am sure they will want to listen to you. I did not say every form of air travel, cargo must continue with the proper checks. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, Do you honestly think I mean shut down the airspace forever, maybe a short term passenger air travel lockdown might help. Yes I do know what endemic means and I also know what Pandemic is, or are we the only country in the world with the problem. Thats what you seem to think. For gods sake we shut down all forms of air travel for a bloody Volcano so it can be done, surely you can see the benefit of a short term air travel lockdown. It is very sad for other pilots who cannot work, but think about the other trades also affected by lockdowns. I think I am done with this forum everyone is entitled to their opinion, but too many poised to shoot them down. If you think you have all the answers please feel free to run the travel industry.