PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Modular V Integrated (Merged) - Look here before starting a new thread!
Old 7th Jan 2021, 14:52
Rhyslloyd212

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Choosing an integrated flight school

Hi,
im currently 17 and turning 18 next year where I hope to start my pilot training. I have visited many academy’s before lockdown in person and attended a few events virtually. I am looking at integrated ATPL NOT modular please don’t turn this into a modular discussion I don’t mean to sound rude. But I would like to hear your opinions on L3 Harris, CAE, FTE, Skyborne, Leading edge, FTA and any other you would consider. Which academy’s have had best results and stuck to their promises etc. I understand at the current time there are little to no pilot jobs about however and some internal members of staff of airlines have said they are looking at recruiting cadets in April this year. And with the integrated training taking 18 months to complete there is plenty of time for improvement. Again I’d like to remind you I won’t be considering the modular route so in the politest way possible don’t turn this into an integrated vs modular thread there are plenary of those about.
thanks in advance.