PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 5th Jan 2021, 22:26
dogcharlietree

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Glen, I support your cause to the hilt, but unfortunately cannot support your gofundme campaign.
In July 1994, I applied to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) for a Stay of Decision on my licence suspension.
That Stay was denied. It cost me a packet for just an hour or so in the AAT and I vowed then never to take a government department (or bank) to court.
They just adjourn proceedings until the appellant goes bankrupt.
I have made at least three lengthy submissions to various government enquiries and what is the outcome and changes? - nothing.
Regarding a Royal Commission..... I suggest you read "John Jess, Seeker of Justice" regarding the two Royal Commissions into the HMAS Melbourne and HMAS Voyager disaster.
https://www.news.com.au/national/joh...1bae098498bca5
'When one hears the words Voyager Royal Commission, the first thing that comes to mind is "whitewash." '
Please don't forget, "Impact Erebus", by Capt. Gordon Vette. Justice Mahon's report accused Air New Zealand of presenting "an orchestrated litany of lies",
Regarding my own barrow pushing exercise, I have had far more support with my recently self-published book, "From Hero To Zero".
Politicians do not want to rock the boat. Sad. In fact I'm reminded of Sir Humphrey in "Yes, Minister?
"The terms ‘cover-up’ and ‘white wash’ don’t come close to doing justice to the loathsome performance of the nation’s political elites".

Last edited by dogcharlietree; 5th Jan 2021 at 22:39.