PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Group possible Redundancy Numbers/Packages
Old 4th Jan 2021, 18:22
blubak

Received 68 Likes on 37 Posts
Originally Posted by Keg
Crikey theres some revision of history going on here. The grief at Victoria back in June wasn’t just because Victoria had crap processes that allowed the virus out of HQ with not very significant cases to manage, it was more about the crap process to contact trace and nail down the virus. Here we are a further 6 months down the track and Covid testing centres are shutting shop at 0930 because they’re at their daily capacity. That doesn’t strike me as a very proactive, efficient government.

It would seem though that the discussion about QF Group redundancy numbers and packages is kinda done though?
There were 32000 tests in victoria on sunday,i would have thought that was at least a fair if not good number.
Of course the hotel quarantine was crap in june but what was done to fix it has worked & yes us the public paid the price.
We can go on & on criticising govt decisions but in reality overall we are doing pretty well when you look at the numbers coming out of some european countries with population similar to ours.
Its not great that the borders were closed so quickly but when the outbreak in nsw started the vic govt advised people not to go to sydney.
There are many now jumping up & down saying it took too long to close the border so really how do you win.
I really dont care whether the premiers are lib or lab & i have always thought Gladys has done a very good job & although many wont agree i believe Dan has done pretty well down here apart from his monumental f up with quarantine.