PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 9th Dec 2003, 05:46
onlyemirates

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
venus 400

Don't know why u assume, when I have never stated that I work for EK, I'm monitoring EK for other reasons. Yes, u r right, how would one be able to match up all applicants via forums.... virtually imposibble, but in some instances quite easy and that is why I referred to someone using his own identity to not.
Again u r right, be stupid of EK to pay someone and waste their time to follow chat rooms for recruitment, but if I may say, I run 4 businesses, all doing swell, my new "baby" to do with why I am temporarily looking at these forums has taken off as well and in a way I am employed by EK, cos if it was not for EK I would not be viewing these chat rooms and getting paid for it.
Good luck with your London interview, with a chip on your shoulder and an attention seeker, u won't get through the 2nd group discussion.
AS for discrimination, yes I mentioned that and it is true and everybody knows that, so nobody would be able to take anyone to court as we have evidence left right and centre.
Again, good luck Uranus 400,oops I mean Venus 400