PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Mentored Programme - Bartolini Air
Old 4th Jan 2021, 04:34
Giogio9797

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good morning,

I would like to start the pilot academy of Bartolini Air during this new year, Specifically From November 2021 cause I am graduating in engineering.
Now the question is, I read about the confirmation of the 210 max order from RYR and the The arrival of the vaccine Over Europe It certainly bodes well and motivates even more to start flying school And even more a Ryanair mentored program. I can Suppose in the first year and maybe in the next (2022) the available jobs will be Occupied by those who lost their jobs in 2020 but from 2023 obviulsy the situation will be similar to the 2019, when a great airline like RYR easily assumed.

About that I am very Confident In starting the flight school in the final current year. But I have a question about bartolini air.

I would like to know more Personal experiences like feedbacks about the school By those who are currently students or have been. My first Concern is about the weather in Poland, Will I have time to fly or will I be put on hold?

Another question is how you Evaluated The alternatives to Bartolini Air. I think that under 70k euros the best choices for an Italian guy are:
FTO Padova around 70k €
FlyBy School around 70k €
L3H in Ponte de sor 78k €
SevenAir in Portugal around 77k €

I have been in touch with many schools and the one seems to be Friendlier Is the FTO Padova, In any case Bartolini Air gave me a good idea. The one Which seemed to me the least close to explanations clarifications and advices is definitly L3h and SevenAir, and I definitely never expected that. About flyby school it has definitely nice new aircfrats and simulators but it has also many many students and on the website it has not good riviews Even if Most of them seem fake.

SO at the end of this story, can anyone suggest me the right thing to do in my case on its own point of view?
Many thanks to everyone! Bye