PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hard times for Norwegian
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2021, 10:40
ATC Watcher
Pegase Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Brigitte. I do not know who you are , it is one of your first posts so I'll be gentle.
Replying to your questions:
I do not makes things up to post here . A lot of people here by now know who I am and what I do.
My friend is not making this up either we fly together in the same flying club since decades .
All I said was that he and other B787 crews went to the sim to revalidate . That is a fact . When and how and where to they will fly again I do not know and this is what I wrote :
So looks like money is still there to do this and the plans seems to be to restart soon.
but as 3 greens mentioned they are currently selling tickets on the web for March to JFK. ( from 28 March for 470 Euro return, I just checked ) . You can draw your own conclusions. .

Last point, I have no horse in this race as the British say. I do not own shares or whatever and even never flew with them , I so just have a friend flying for them . I am here because I find this thread very interesting as I learn a bit how an airline internally functions, and post from people like Andrasz regarding finance are very educative for me. Nothing more .. I can see that the subject is more sensitive and personal for you and I sympathize. Lots of people are going to be severely affected this year by the crisis . I am one of the lucky ones, having retired before the crisis.
so I wish you good luck and really hope to see Norwegian pulling out of this mess. .