PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Group possible Redundancy Numbers/Packages
Old 2nd Jan 2021, 18:28
Green.Dot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ragnor
Oh please you really want to play the blame game! Two Victorians started the crossroads outbreak in Sydney by bringing their strain up genomic testing proves this which was announced by John Barilaro 14th July.

The issue is Victoria should be prepared (like all other states) they are not. If you think we can eradicate this and get back to normal pinch yourself and wake up. It’s not going anywhere.
I don’t think anyone is blaming NSW. I certainly am not. I was a big fan of Gladys’ decision making up until this outbreak- I wish she threw every defence (within her control) in the early stages. That free hit was masks, AMA said they should be mandated. You admitted it yourself it was a good move to implement (3 weeks later). Don’t start me on SCG test. I love cricket but WTF?

Would have masks actually made a difference? Who knows, but we won’t die wondering.

Once again, no consistency across the board.

My biggest concern is the incompetence of Vic Govt dealing with another clusterf@“k. Let’s all cross our fingers- most Victorians are justifiably nervous and pissed off that we are in a position of uncertainty again.

Last edited by Green.Dot; 2nd Jan 2021 at 19:00.