PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Group possible Redundancy Numbers/Packages
Old 2nd Jan 2021, 09:37
vhtae

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ragnor
NSW will have it sorted by end of January, another 3 weeks for states to get confidence then we go again like I keep saying this will be here for years just need for rest of Australia to wake up accept it and let Gladys be the covid commander of Australia. Oh and this is a disease that is so deadly that a lot of people don't know they have it or had it. I can vouch from personal experience.

As long as VA are breathing down AJ neck he will not give an inch, Rex well that will be a pile of mess JQ will get Tiger share and what ever Rex thought they had.

As much as I am a fan of Gladys I am finally relived she has made mask mandatory should have been done with the Casula but this will speed up the process now. With that and NSW being the best in the world at this it will be knocked on the head quickly. All the doubters out there just look at what happened with the Avalon, Casuala, Picton etc etc etc NSW the only state capable and has proved it all whilst taking in the most internationals although that is the time bomb that will go off again. WA, like to see you have a go!

Victoria I don't have confidence in and the newly appointed Covid commander what a joke that guy is resign now mate, fancy not having the first line of defense armed and ready to go at a moments notice he should have had an army of testers on STBY ready to go but nope they turned them away due to being overloaded.

NSW tested over 40,000, 45,000, 55,000 60,000 in one day I think 35,000 today no one was sent home yes long waits but all were tested.
Apologies to the moderators as it’s off topic. Victoria have sequenced all cases back to the initial NSW cluster and have no mystery cases to date. NSW aimed to nip it in the bud by Christmas Day and didn’t.

Last edited by vhtae; 2nd Jan 2021 at 10:14.