PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Group possible Redundancy Numbers/Packages
Old 2nd Jan 2021, 03:28
PPRuNeUser0184

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Keg
No objections to your first paragraph TL. I understand that. I’m hopeful and quietly confident that the aims of the PPP are honourable and won’t disadvantage people who aren’t able to organise the time off their new employment to do it. I’m also hopeful that they may be able to sort out some flexible arrangements/ modes of delivery for it.

However, if those further down the list (who haven’t flown yet) are able to take leave from their secondary employment to stand up and fly for a month, wouldn’t that mean they’d able to take leave for the PPP also?

As a side note, no one was ‘forced’ onto LWOP. Many on here advocated strongly against taking it unless you had something else up your sleeve already.
Not that easy. My secondary employer has advised that there are no more AL slots available until the new FY. I can’t just take leave when QF want me to. I suspect many will be the same .

Regarding the FSO my manager basically said since I’m only stood down I can be recalled with 14 days notice for the PPP. If that’s unachievable then my options are LWOP.