PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 1st Jan 2021, 03:30
kingRB

Received 20 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by stickshaken
For flight crew, you’d be an absolute fool to prematurely take an unknown substance such as this vaccine without considering what effect that could have on your medical down the track, or worse if an adverse reaction occurs on the flight deck with several hundred or so passengers sitting behind you.
I wonder what casa thinks of this, and what effect this has on your loss of license / life insurance policies.
Time will tell.
That's why I wouldn't go anywhere near it until AVMED and CASA approves it for flight crew. I believe the FAA have already in the US. Hopefully puts some responsibility back on the regulator. I won't be holding my breath though.

Originally Posted by Australopithecus
Do some non-social media research on vaccine side effects and the timelines thereof. Let’s assume that its a binary choice: taking the vaccine before a medical renewal or getting covid-19. Which do you think would be worse by a factor of a million? That’s right. The covid-19 disease.

Some airlines provide critical thinking skills development courses. Just saying...
That non social media research as you put it probably would mean you are aware that many people that contract it may not even have symptoms. Then develop their own immunity to it, no difference to the result of a vaccine. But that's worse by a factor of a million is it?