PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight Bags
Thread: Flight Bags
View Single Post
Old 31st Dec 2020, 00:17
Robbiee

Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts
Originally Posted by aa777888
What do you fly with, Robbie?

A little bit of thread drift, but this is my loadout: one or two headsets depending on if my wife is coming with, PLB, a paper chart, a couple of flashlights, spare batteries, spare eyeglasses, tablet, tablet charger and cable. Maybe a bottle or two of water. Rarely a radio, but sometimes. Pens are in the ship already. Don't need a hi-vis vest

Meanwhile, the license and medical are always in the wallet, logbook is in the phone, hat is on my head, sunglasses on my face, 'cause you never know when you might just jump into something and fly
Well, lets see,...

Kneeboard with paper chart, old Garmin 96c handheld gps, flashlight, book light (to clip to headset hangar because R22 red map light sucks), flare gun/three flares, pouch style life jacket, multi-tool, fuel tester/filter, cylindrical sponge for cleaning water out of fuel tester, small towel, travel size deoderant ('cause you know,...no a/c and all), winter golf gloves, spare glasses, spare batteries, bottle of water, hand santizee, bandaids, tums, alttoids, travel size mirror, bit of cash/spare change, oil rag, spare cotter pins,...oh yeah, and a headset (Zulu).

I used to carry it all in a three pocket backpack, but years ago decided to finally switch to a more proper flight bag,...I don't recall the make/model though.