PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 30th Dec 2020, 18:08
pilot7777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everyone,

I would like to ask how did you pass through psychometric test (cut-e). Please everyone to be honest. I got information that a lot of candidates are doing this test in group from home or from class in training centre. The psychometric test is not hard, however the last exercise ATPL questions, that is very hard, because I can not remember all qestions from ATPL bank (16 000questions).. Do someone have questions bank for this exercise? Or do you have any tricks or helpful materials? My opinion is that this test is stupid, because every one is cheating, this PSYCHOmetric test not testing your PSYCHO background but your biggest scores, which you can achieve with cheating. I successfully passed psychotests in the air force and my result was in the required standard, I wrote the test under supervision not from home like test cut-e. And that's fair. Normal result of psychometric test is around 65-80 %, however Ryanair makes the ranking(ladder) according to the highest score (90% and more) Every one who passed through psychometric test in Ryanair is a supernatural genius (or good cheater). Please Could someone help me with this problem?

Thank your very much.