PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 21st Dec 2020, 21:45
Green.Dot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ragnor
One things we can agree on. We are not Australian, we are not in this together we are more individual than ever our states divided by an imaginary line each having its own set of rules a federal goverment that’s totally powerless which has really only been realized to us with the outbreak of this pandemic. Some what ashamed on how other Australians are treating other Australians. If you’re in Aviation, tourism or hospitality be prepared for these open close borders which will be against NSW mostly as the risk is higher due to higher international arrivals When Victoria gets its next community case I hope McIdiot and the rest of them lock them out just to see Dan smug face then.
I think Dan is a moron of the highest order. The clusterf*vck in Victoria was caused by incompetence, a lack of oversight and since then there has been little ownership of the mistakes and lie after lie.

But I don’t disagree with him closing the border to Sydney in the SHORT term- Melburnians don’t deserve another lockdown under his regime. I’ll disagree if he pushes for 28 days no community transmission in re opening, that will take months.