PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 21st Dec 2020, 09:00
ScepticalOptomist

Received 109 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally Posted by Trampdave
Just strayed onto this thread and I am honestly in an absolute shock! Are all Ozzys gripped with fear or is it just a special bunch here? Is the whole island going insane? Did anyone tell u that this is not an ebola outbreak?
There are tens of thousands of cases every day in europe, and the live goes on (though stupidely restricted). Most my friends and I including families have had it, and all that has happened were headaches, some had fever, kids absolutely nothing. Yes, it can be dangerous for some, just like numerous other diseases.
For how long are u willing to stop your lives? You really think u can outsmart such a virus by isolation? And what if u get other strains? Covid 21, 22, 23...? How long can your economy idle and your government print more money to compensate for sitting still? Is freedom to choose just an empty word now?
Yes mate, most on this forum are a special kind..

We are nothing more than scared school kids, and we’re screwed unless these vaccines do the trick...

It’s what happens when you’ve been a nanny state for so long, you just do what Mummy tells you “to stay safe”.

I used to be proud to say I was an Australian - now it’s a tad embarrassing.. we’re a bunch of sheep..