PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 8th Dec 2003, 11:07
onlyemirates

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
update

o.k Paul, glad u have seen your faults, work on them and perhaps next time. If u are overly ambitious, it will show in your first group session within the O.D process anyways. People that desperately want to work for the airlines are at times runninga way from other problems, this gives them a great "tunnel". As I have stated natuaral ppl get through overly ambitious ones, don't ane if they do they won't last long and they are the ones resigning and not completing the 3 yr contract, like your friends u mentioned b4.

I'd hate to say it, the most successful ppl with EK r the ones least expected, that is why the Brickies and carpenters etc.... they are generally happy within themselves and shows. EK recently hired a chap that came into O.D bruised, bleeding, had bandages everywhere a real mess, but the chap was such a a sweetheart, got right through a nd was hired, he is one of the most loved CC. Down 2 Earth, and took ages to fix him up in Deportment but the potential was their and NO ATTITUDE. I notice an attitude in your manor and HR senses that. With time u will settle, and know what u really want

One pointer 4 u!

U have not been too bright with your postings, and your identity is far too real. U have mentioned Paul E from Sydney living in London, 23 yrs of age etc.....now comments that are offensive to airlines etc......can be traced and logged in thedata file. However, I made a mistake a couple of weeks ago, in testing someone, that i thought was fabricating something, i was right at the end, got a personal msg in my inbox.........but u c, noone knows so they can't go to any file and say.... She said something, terminate her......!!! know what I mean? incidentally the comment I made was re: age...... the lower end limit stays the same I stick by that and no change, the upper end has changed, at first we thought it was just to stop the anti-discrimimation in certain countries, but EK has lifted it's age like Gulf and I am told that the age limit now is at 34, but don't take my word for it, that needs to come from Head Office

happy postings!

Syd... Mel......candidates, one hinter....... if u have ridiculous messages on your mobile phone or home, change it..... soon u will hear if you have been successful to 1st day etc....if u have not heard already, and check those e-mails

good luck!