PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2020, 05:32
Ragnor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PoppaJo
And once again Aviation cops the brunt. My employer will lose half its capacity across its network from this. Thousands back on stand down for who knows how long.

We then need to wait for weeks of zero transmission until the states open the doors again. It is now February.
Don’t be to concerned yet of months of stand down etc. As the NSW premier said today 30 cases sounds bad but, it’s not all bad news all within Northern beaches 28 are linked to the RSL 2 under investigation. Hopefully tomorrow if there are still high numbers they’re all in the same LGA. One things I have seen is the compliance of ppl to stay home in the last 3 days which is encouraging. Just like the Parafield cluster this Northern beaches cluster will be short lived and just a bump in the road.

Gladys and Hazzard have said there will be outbreaks along the way so NSW has not let its guard down and was prepared. WA is not prepared and ran for the hills on the first sniff. The other states for the first time I agree closing to SY but I hope they don’t close for months if the numbers settle by end of the yr.