PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Flight School Report
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2020, 15:13
Charger12

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ryanair Flight School Report

Hello!

I've been looking for a job approx. 6 months now, graduated flight school in the summer.
I thought to sign myself up to Ryanair Talent Pool but there is a requirement of getting a flight school report signed by head of training that should include:
"This report MUST also contain ALL ATPL results (detailing any repeats), CPL & MEIR series passes, and information relating to your performance throughout training."

So I contacted my flight school about this report (we do not get that sort of document when we graduate) but there is some odd things that shall be included in the document

For example:
ATPL results - do they mean school exams or CAA ATPL exams or both?
CPL & MEIR series passes - Do they mean written exam passes or practical(flight) exam passes? I had an integrated course and did only one flight school practical exam and one CAA flight exam, do they need documents of that?
Performance troughout training - is this free text by head of training how I did troughout the training?
To make matters more complicated, I had my ATPL theory classes in the university/academy and flight training at an other ATO, that was sub-contracted by the uni. Should I get the flight report from the uni or the sub-contracted flight school

Has someone had a similar experience with this document or knows what they want from the flight school report?