PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Goldwings Warsaw - Feedback
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2020, 10:28
TheCapn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Worst Training "school"

Hello guys .
Honestly there isnt enough space to explain my feelings about this scammers .
Yea unfortunatelly i was the latest victim of this "school"
There is almost none pros of this school i want to briefly talk about cons
They have stupid boss who called bartek and he and his crew only looks your money ,they give you promises and never they can fullfill ,your slots can be have cancelled or delayed without any purpose , if you from out of some europe countries their behaviours to you extremelly racist (ofcourse after the payment) ,the quality of training is ****ty they are expecting from you self-study thats why knowledge of most instrucktors worst then qualified student pilots , i want to mention about time of training its funny i am sure you will laugh ... Yea they are giving 0atpl course minimum 3 years taking .. why ? Because this place isnt well-organized ,They are giving priviledge to their "perfect super clever " polish students ,when you go office mostly they repond you polish language even though you dont understand something , they insulting to you ,FROM BOSS TO EACH EMPLOYEE İN OFFlCE LOUDLY SWEARlNG EACH OTHER .. yes guys this is funny and true all the time they talking vulgar language ,you dont feel that you are flight academy ,you feel like you are in highschool
for almost all part of your training you are waiting for something or aircraft not ready or instructor dont wanna fly or they change your slot with someone and they dont give you new one
When i finish this "academy" i was the happiest person because not that i got my license .. because i got rid of them ,
i had a couple of friends left this barn for not to fight with them unfortunatelly i didnt had this opportunity i regret ..
For the people who think to start his carrier in this barn please my friend be far from EPBC . The Money is not important as much your aviation love , for the not loose your passion do not even open this barn door .

Trust me guys this what i wrote above its only %10 of what we live in there ..