PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Coronavirus Impact on Air Travel
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2020, 19:39
helipixman

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Oh really, it has taken this long for experts to state that new transmissions are caused by travel around the UK and abroad ! Never who would have guessed it and I am no expert or scientist. So if they really want to stop it why allow any form of travel/air travel to another infected place or country ? But they did expecting people to self isolate or quarantine, how many really did that ? They will never beat this Virus when travel is allowed anywhere, and it being the main way to transmit it ? The virsu does not move itself we have to move it.
Many on here are blaming the travel ? Its the desperation of some to travel even when advised against it. My cancelled holiday has been re-booked by TUI for late June 2021, I still hold onto some hope but will follow advice at the time, not what some politician is telling me six months ahead of the summer.

My main point was Nicola Sturgeon must have a crystal ball if she knows that travel will still be a problem in the summer of 2021. If the majority of the population take the vaccine we may have a chance of getting back to some kind of normality regarding travel. For those who don't want the vaccine - you run the risk of catching the Virus and spreading it to others, you will not be helping the problem.