PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Changes at RAAF Point Cook
View Single Post
Old 8th Dec 2020, 11:44
Bodie1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bodie - maybe, just maybe, you should show some respect for other PPruners and cease your endlessly repetitive "I'm so clever because I don't care" brainless brayings? You've posted frequently, we know your self-indulgent attitude, yet you've added nothing new.
Yeah, goodonya mate! No worries. Coupla things, 'I don't care' doesn't suggest 'I'm so clever' it suggests........I don't care. I've done a bit of flying there over the years, great place, hell, some of the cadets I flew with may just be in the service. I bet that gets on your goat eh? The museum is bloody awesome. But what I really don't care about are the whingers whinging about some RAAF fella lining up for the Spitfire. I reckon whomever it is has probably earned the stripes yeah?

Regarding your name-calling comments to Sunfish - I don't like particularly Sunfish (I have earlier posted a "F*** Off" response to him on an previous thread) nor his attitudes but just occasionally his postings do contain a well written, non-abusive, fresh and intelligent viewpoint. Unlike yours.
The weight of evidence is not with you on this one old mate. If you are going to chip me on this one, chip the rest of em. You can tell him to **** off but others can't right?

You clearly lack the compassion, wit and moral compass to appreciate the angst amongst the volunteers who have previously run this facility to a very high standard. Unlike you I really feel for the people involved.
Yeah mate, that's me all over. You've got a set against me, and you know what? I don't really care...........