PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 6th Dec 2020, 12:50
unexplained blip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by glekichi
Yes, I didn't bother too much with the maths and did leave a few zeros off as a result. My error, but that's not the point.
In fact, you've almost made my point for me. Your situation is a highly unusual chance event, just like your other observations about it.
I knew someone who literally died in their 20s from influenza, but I understand that it was just incredibly unlucky, just like someone mid 40s actually suffering worse than a common cold from this thing.
There's no assistance from me for your argument, I will recap. Back at post #2283 you demonstrated ignorance of the reality of COVID-19 prevalence in Victoria by a factor of 10,000. You then proceeded to the infer that I had fabricated or embellished a story: "... sprouting uninformed anecdotal bull****...".

Your point, indicated by "... (someone would be) incredibly unlucky, just like someone mid 40s actually suffering worse than a common cold from this thing ...", is supported by evidence or professional opinion about COVID-19 from what source? Or personal belief based on observing the world around you, or even wishing it a certain way?