PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF LCC, Erosion of condition, and the FAAA
Old 7th Dec 2003, 13:35
Bodum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who wrote that article?

Its news to me that the Scarebus has "failed" on Perth... Ok it cant be turned around very quickly and the J class pax hate the middle seat, but hello, everytime ive worked it she be full baby especially up the front...always 38 General pax consensus gives it the thumbs up

The Scarebus is being redeployed internationally as the company is streamlining the mainline domestic fleet to 734/8 and 763. The Scarebus to be replaced by the current internationally configured 763 which I like better anyway...longhaul can have the scarebus

And..can anyone at VB clarify that baggage handlers can do check in, ground can fly etc...is this true???

There will always be a need for a full service J class carrier. Now more than ever our J class is ALWAYS full...Just ask the poor subloads, especially ex Adelaide and Perth, even lately ex Cairns on the 738, its been full up the front.

My guess is the company will put Qantas with J class into current and maybe even a few new routes at peak times. Non peak will see Jetstar making an appearance... Hope we get HBA back