PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 5th Dec 2020, 12:38
boeinga320

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dr dre
Damn, didn't realise we had so many medical professionals posting here. Makes you wonder why anyone would bother to go to university and study science when we have geniuses here who can say with authority they know more than the "so called experts".

And people wonder why the virus is tearing through a lot of other nations.......
Haha mate woah. I didn't claim to be a medical expert. Just giving my experience of how the virus felt. I'm certainly not anti-vax or anything like that. Real science cannot be disputed. I think what it comes down to more, is that we're entitled to our core beliefs. Some people believe that death is unacceptable. Others believe that birth and death is the most natural thing in the world. And before you say that's insensitive of me, I am fully aware that my death is also inevitable. Nature suggests "survival of the fittest, to the benefit of the herd". You can have the opinion that we haven't been strict enough with lockdowns. I can have the opinion that we have been too strict and it may possibly have a lasting affect on young peoples lives for decades to come. But to say right now that either of us knows for certain is a naive point of view.