PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Boeing 737 Max Recertification Testing - Finally.
Old 3rd Dec 2020, 19:46
BEA 71

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Longtimer
American Airlines starts Boeing 737 Max flights to boost confidence in jets after fatal crashes American Airlines starts Boeing 737 Max flights to boost confidence in jets after fatal crashes (msn.com)
Five flights will be operated with airline staff on board, to show the employees have confidence in this aircraft. There is a very good story about these flights in Flightglobal. American Airlines are doing the right thing. Apart from this, airlines should give free passes to their employees on the flights they operate. Considering, of course, the regulations which are in force. The idea is not new - my first flight to the U.S. was on a Finnair DC 8 Combi, AMS-JFK. In order to fill the seats, Finnair gave away free tickets on the new route to airlines staff. Actually I was the last staff passenger to be given such a ticket, then the loads picked up and were profitable. I am certainly aware, that some airlines offer free travel to their employees already