PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Coronavirus Impact on Air Travel
View Single Post
Old 2nd Dec 2020, 07:42
All names taken

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LTNman
Like the right not to wear a mask in enclosed public spaces for the common good? Who could see that coming last Christmas.
You actually think masks work? It's all part of the theatre of Covid and a outward expression of state control over the individual's thoughts and fears. Let's put it this way, if you can smell a fart through a face mask (which you can) then it's not going to stop a virus. I laugh at those people shuffling through the streets like North Koreans, wearing a mask outside in the fresh air. I pity them too - they must be suffering some kind of mental health breakdown behind those masks. Think of masks as some kind of security blanket that some toddlers carry around and you're close to a decent analogy for face masks. These are not the people that are going to be getting back on aeroplanes any time soon.

There is no proof that masks work - at all - however there is plenty of proof that they don't work..... think about all the people that contract CV-19 in hospitals (when they are in there for other illnesses) and care homes where everyone is masked, visored and plastic aproned up to the eyeballs. If all this worked, no-one in any of these institutions would get it - sadly these are the very places where people are most likely to get it.
I say this with two members of my immediate family working on the front-line of the NHS, who have told me this.
For that laughing boy Hancock to say that the Pfizer vaccine is ready to roll out - that is a lie. My wife would literally be involved in giving these vaccines. When she saw Hancock say this on Breakfast news this morning she said 'that's news to us - we've heard nothing' Go figure. But then hasn't the government lied its way through all of this?