PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!
Old 1st Dec 2020, 08:38
Hot 'n' High

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by TwinAisle
...... But I fear that even with the worst, most terrifying writ any human could imagine being sent to the BW by m’lords in New Delhi, he’ll still carry on, he’ll find another project.......
Indeed TA! In fact, my prediction would be that the BW will merely see any Legal action as an overt attempt by "shoddy, underhand, incompetent" rival Investors/Others to thwart his own "detailed, comprehensive and well-funded" plans to launch/revive the Airline(s) (sorry, I've completely lost track (and interest ) as to which Airline(s) he's currently poised to launch/save as it seems to change by the hour/by the Tweet!).

The only hope would be that this might wake the family up to just what he is up to ....... Oh, and before you ask, I believe in Pixies, Unicorns, Father Christmas and ..........

Originally Posted by TwinAisle
...... Let’s tell him about Court Line. ........
Ahhhhhhh, Court Line! Now there's a memory from the early '70's when, as a lad, I'd head over to Bristol Airport, anorak donned, spotters note-book at the ready!! I even have (still!) photos of the 1-11's in all three colour schemes. Sadly, even standing up towards the end of 27, you still need a magnifying glass to see them properly on the resultant prints such was the awesome "telephoto" power of my Kodac Instamatic!!!! But you can, just, make out the colours with the naked eye!!!! Happy daze!!!!