PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas to move to Melbourne
View Single Post
Old 28th Nov 2020, 22:04
Troo believer

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by knobbycobby
Yes.
The Rainbow A380 is the only aircraft that won’t be retired. I can’t see Qantas HQ move to a state that’s too far from Oxford Street and the Mardi Gras. How could the thousands of F11 staff possibly move from the street with its endless cafes bars and restaurants. Don’t forget basket weaving organic markets and wellness sessions twice a week. How could an airline possibly function properly if they move?

Western Sydney does not seem to have the allure for the bonus set. That will be the domain of the despised pleb pilots and trainers.
Might work out well for little Alan. He can segregate the pilots so he the HR minions and his clappers never has to see them again. He must be enjoying not seeing them thanks to stand down.
Brings to mind the story of one of our senior Training Captains who when entering the street was asked by a 20 something HR staff member what he was doing on the campus.

This is nothing more than a Joyce bluff and cheap con that I’m surprised the government is stupid enough to fall for.
Hopefully the Victorian’s put up such a good offer Joyce will have to accept.
I doubt it. He knows he can just take money off pilots that roll over quicker than a well trained dog.
Should move to Brisbane where it belongs. After all it started in Queensland and BNE is easily the best airport in Australia now with more land, transport infrastructure and logistics In place than any other airport in Australia by a considerable margin. The only problem is the chook.