PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK to Decommission 50%+ of Airbus A380, Axe 1/2 of Pilots & Cabin Crew
Old 28th Nov 2020, 20:37
WB1900

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
so for yourself It would be ok that your best buddy gets the good guy on the NAC course and yourself to maintain in the right seat because u got the incompetent idiot without any support - than your last argument is ok
its not a blaming - unfortunately it ek reality
EK training looks very fancy with to building , all that online courses with this fancy graphics and presentations - but it’s like everything in Dubai - outside nice and shine and inside

EK training mentalit is „ we through a bunch of online courses at you asking for the exams afterwards and that’s it - yet alone a 3 hour sim packed to the amount that at the end not even know what’s the topic of the year, but yes we briefed it for 2 hours
fact is that airlines with a real training mentality still stayed with a concept that the ATA chapters must be fulfilled every 3 years and not we make a catalog of 150plus possible failures of all chapters plus to cover every single flight phase - and if you made out of the deepest the only comment was I don’t understand the way of your thinking that’s why I have to fail you - than something is severely wrong in the trainers and departments attitude towards training.
and I am not saying this concept of basically giving random failures is actually the worst as long as you have descent guys who use this concept to teach you certain things - but If you run in a you quite easily end up in deep - first of it luck, secondly very unproduktiv in terms of training - and yes it leaves everybody to blame the department because we all know how much better it could have been. EK training does not exist

Last edited by WB1900; 28th Nov 2020 at 20:58.