PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!
Old 28th Nov 2020, 13:03
Hot 'n' High

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by TwinAisle
Don’t quite buy that, I’m afraid. (1) The kid is a publicity whore, and (2) the family must know what he has been doing and saying; (3) Diffident’s correspondence with Gayna shows her to be very defensive, and she clearly read Diffident’s excellent work which laid out a lot of the BW’s doings. (4) They surely would have asked why he is making these insane claims, and quizzed him as to where all the dying dog/poorly pussy money has gone.

(5) This is a kid who may well be playing in the sandpit, but the fact he’s got his phone on him makes him far from harmless.
Hi TwinAisle, I suspect we are both 100% agreeing here! Here's how I see it:-

Points (1) and (2) above - agreed 110%!!

Point (3) again agreed (I've chatted to Diff who has done a brill job exposing this with facts in the hope that people (like Jet staff) see through the BS) - hence my comments re the genes coming from somewhere. So, Idea (1), maybe he's not the only one who is slightly off the planet? If so, that explains Point (4) not happening!

Point (5) - You know that! I know that! We all know that!!!!! But Idea (1) trumps all that from the POV of the family!!! And the problem is, no-one in "authority" seems minded to intervene - and I know of a few people who have raised this in the appropriate areas. The "official" view seems to be that he's not worth bothering with - a view we may not hold .... but are powerless to change!

It seems the best we can do is ......

I dunno - I'm just trying to work out something that is way outside even H 'n' H's "bizarre, twisted" mind!! PS The "bizarre, twisted" view is how Mrs H 'n' H sees me btw .......... before you ask!!!!!

PS. For clarity, not saying the above is how it is .... just it is one scenario which could explain the situation! Thought I better clarify the basis for my Post!

Last edited by Hot 'n' High; 28th Nov 2020 at 13:24. Reason: To add a PS! Just in case!