PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tornados
Thread: Tornados
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2020, 23:03
Foghorn Leghorn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Cat Techie
I was wearing NBC3 when I took that picture . Wearing the S10 on the 10pm duty supper "it is dark, we can fire a Scud" inter meal, interupt working life! Put a mask on because one didn't know what was in the bang coming your way. I was out in Telic during 2008. January to May. We had a Major from the Army that was famous for breaking his back in an IDF attack. He shouts his name. I remember the wife of the RAF ATC officer that tried to adminster the morphine to him with the medic that screwed up. Her husband got the dose. I was guard commander with the IDF recovery, a suspect IED form an unlabeled bag left in a place and found by a search party and a female Flt Lt in distress. Please tell me you have ever had to face that situation. I know the answer and that is never. You never have. I heard a man die on a radio net two weeks later when I was trying to see if my men were safe. You have never been in that situation. Maybe that is why I see your words and pay little respect to them.. I sworn on the coin. Wore the uniform.Lived the consequence.
What on earth are you gabbling on about. None of that makes any sense whatsoever. I’m not sure anyone believes what you are purporting to have experienced.