PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Coronavirus Impact on Air Travel
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2020, 07:01
LTNman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Yeehaw22
You know what LTNman. This whole episode has turned you into a vile individual who seems to be only able see things from a very one-eyed perspective. In fact I'd even go as far as to say all the extra spare time on your hands has turned you into a troll. Very sad.

The 'wimps' as you put it are only asking questions that have yet to be answered in full.
​​​
i think most people have one sided views as this dreaded virus divides nations and neighbours. We have the mask wearers and those that won’t wear one. Of course questions need to be asked and many of those asking questions will still take a vaccine even if reluctantly. Many no doubt won’t but will hope others will so they can go back to their two weeks in the sun off the back of others who were perhaps a little braver, which is maybe touching a raw nerve.

I guess it all comes down to the perceived risk. Is it more risky to take a vaccine or hope that you and family members don’t catch the virus that will kill millions over time. I guess time will tell who was right or wrong. We could all wait for 10 years to pass to see if the vaccine is as safe as they claim or we take it on trust that scientists are correct. Maybe that indeed is a big ask.

I can live with pathetic name calling for asking what is the alternative to a vaccine as no one has ever come up with an answer, not even you.

Last edited by LTNman; 26th Nov 2020 at 07:49.