PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tornados
Thread: Tornados
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2020, 01:30
Cat Techie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by NutLoose
Langley would have yes, it was a requirement of his job they were required to do exactly as we did. And he has done absolutely nothing to deserve your wrath.

Have I done it for real, define real, no different wearing that sh*te for 12 hours mask and all on an exercise which I have than in real situations, same goes for sitting in a trench in the pissing rain in the middle of nowhere wearing it. In fact they weren’t dropping anything on you, just as they didn’t on us.

I would say, why go on the offensive when I am offering to help you if I can, I’ve been in the Civi world a while and you get to know people etc.
You really do not know. I have been on Ops with people I have worked with that have died. I have heard them die on the radio net. I have had to comfort their friends the next morning as they are in shock. Not a mid air or a CFIT of our pilot berethen (that I know many names of and friends of). I did the cold war and seen aircrew die. They are heros. They died in aircraft not fit for their skills. Every BOI said no ADR fittied. we all have done 12 hours on a NBC black as a practice. You sat under a 23 IDF rocket in coming with CRAM taking motors out to make that rocket flying over your head fall short? Not you f*cking have not. You do not know and never will . Get you coat..