PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Red Arrows
Thread: Red Arrows
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2020, 20:44
MrBernoulli

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Mr J - - - - P - - - - - your message box is full!

A Mr J - - - - P - - - - - (name obscured here for privacy purposes) sent a mesage to me, via PPruNe, just a couple of days ago, 22nd Nov, regarding a contact in the USA wishing to make contact with Lloyd Grose. Unfortunately, trying to reply to you I received the following error message from the PPRuNe message system:

"J - - - - P - - - - - has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

If I am correct, you probably have seen this thread, which mentions Lloyd, and contacted me because of it.

On two occasions I have tried to make contact with Lloyd, through others here on PPRuNe, but those efforts unfortunately came to nothing. My attempts included being put in contact with former members of the Red Arrows, but nobody seemed to have any valid contact details for Lloyd.

I am sorry I cannot be of more help

If by chance you have contacted others here, and do get some positive info back (assuming they can even message you!), I would love to hear of it and be able to make contact with Lloyd again. Contact me through PPRuNe again, thanks.

Best of luck.