PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas vaccine. IATA Health Passport.
View Single Post
Old 24th Nov 2020, 15:50
Square Bear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Am definitely not an “Anti Vaxxer”, always argue the pro vax route (I seriously get how important it), but where does Joyce get off being not only an advocate, but a demander for what seems a very quickly (albeit admittedly a necessity) vaccine that has yet to pass its final testing prior to release.

Shouldn’t decision such as that be the realm of Governments, or Scientist that work in the field.

And where does his advocation end, or what does he seek..he has already said his International airline won’t carry pax that are not vaccinated (and apparently undecided on Domestic), but will he next seek.the power to sack Tech and Cabin Crew, Engineering, Checkin Staff, Baggage, Lounge staff, etc etc that won’t take the vaccine,

Anyway, I totally hope the vaccine works, I do, but add there is not much to convince me atm to become a guinea pig straight up.

Guess my travel will be a road trip, at least until there is a year or so to prove the Vaccine safe....I remember the horror stories of thalidomide which was thought very broadly to be safe for all.

And yes, I get the need for vaccines for measles, polio, flu shots etc etc...so as stated not an an anti vaxxer at all.