View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2020, 20:36
  #4 (permalink)  
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Utopia
Posts: 620
Originally Posted by Whopity View Post
Each element can be done in a seperate State so long as its complete and you have the correct paperwork at the end, then any other EASA State must accept it. As stated the ATO only needs to deal with the NAA with whom they are approved.
There might well be be specific requirements outlined by the individual EASA member state, as the issuing state of the license, as outlined in this document:

Since you don't have an EASA license issued yet, I would assume that doing the license "conversion" with a Swedish ATO - would lead to the issuing state being Sweden.

Good luck with it all. Cheers.
Klimax is offline