PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 22nd Nov 2020, 20:03
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
23/11/20

Correcting Mr. Carmody's allegations to the Senate RRAT that I have posted on “almost every other website”

Dear Mr. Carmody,

Whilst I do somewhat apologize for the repeated correspondence, I am merely trying to correspond on one matter per piece of correspondence to bring additional clarity to what is a difficult subject.

As you are aware, I believe you have not acted without ethics or integrity, and in fact, attempted to mislead the current Senate inquiry.

In your recent presentation to the RRAT, you made the following comment at the 4 hours and 38-minute mark;

Mr Buckley has harassed my staff on Pprune and almost every other website Rural & Regional Affairs & Transport - 20/11/2020 08:49:59 ? Parliament of Australia

The truth is that I have only ever made comments on one website, so your assertion “almost every other website” could perhaps suggest to the RRAT that I am a “trouble maker” going to multiple websites and making allegations against CASA. If my intention was to cause mischief I would have pursued my case through a more public forum such as Facebook etc, rather than the industry website Pprune.

For clarity and to ensure that the truth prevails.

I have posted on only one website and that is Pprune. The link is attached. Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA - PPRuNe Forums

I have not posted on “almost every other website” and Mr. Carmody was fully aware of that when he made the misleading comment.

Mr. Carmody, could I respectfully request that you identify to myself and the Senate RRAT, any other websites that I have made comments on.

Thank you in anticipation of you clarifying this matter and ensuring that truthfulness prevails.

Respectfully, Glen Buckley

P.S. On post 33, on the Pprune website, I made the following post which I feel is pertinent.

“Dear Moderator,
I appreciate that you are currently reviewing the contents of a letter I wish to publish. Let me be very clear. I fully stand behind anything I say and will be prepared to defend it with evidence. The issue is significant. The fact is that CASA do engage with Industry, and often that manner is inappropriate. My concerns are in the public interest, and in the interests of safety. I prefer this forum as it is appropriately discrete. I am not trying to cause mischief, I would use another social network for that. I am trying to communicate with my industry peers via the only forum available to me. My issue, in my opinion, is pertinent to all business operators in the GA industry. My phone number is 0418772013 if you wish to talk to me. I need guidance from my industry peers and am seeking it through here. Thank you for your consideration.”