PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Best Electronic Pilot Logbook
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2020, 13:06
seven3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not as bad as I thought

Hello there !

I wanted to give you all an update to this electronic logbook topic.

Personally I did the upgrade to CrewLounge PILOTLOG two days ago and it is working perfectly

My MacBook Air started to become a bit old (from Late 2010) and wanted to upgrade it. As well as the macOS system, so I couldn’t use MCCPilotLOG anymore.

I was a MCCPilotLOG user since October 2015 and bought a lifetime licence for about 80€ if I remember correctly. So I paid them approx 1.3€ per month over 5 years.

I was evaluating the other options (from LogTenPro which has a nice UI, to some small others). But finally I didn’t wanted the pain of transferring a database to another soft but I was also looking about price.

The process to transfert from MCCPilotLOG to CrewLounge PILOTLOG was smooth as explained in the tutorial.
Of course I paid again a lifetime version for a software which is a bit improved as before, but at least I will have updates with the new systems and still I am seeing this as an gift for them to be able to improve the software even more.
Yes over 3 years I paid about double of what I paid the last 5 years, but I’m happy that they are still developing it.

Well thanks for reading me, and if Pat is reading this forum, I would like to thank his team also to make this Grandfathering program possible (even a year after discontinuation) as well as the smooth transfert to the new app !

have a great weekend in theses complicated times!

seven3

Last edited by seven3; 21st Nov 2020 at 13:53. Reason: Typo