PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 20th Nov 2020, 23:32
Paragraph377

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Carmody bubble

Unfortunately for Mr Carmody, who is a weak man only familiar with being protected by teams of legal folk, secure buildings, and of course the protective cocoon of the Canberra bubble and the taxpayer teat, he wouldn’t know what the intent ‘of assault and stalking’ actually is in the real world.

I guess that to Mr Carmody, an overly firm handshake would constitute assault, or perhaps Glen ‘stared down’ one of Carmody’s CASA minions while Glen was being pineappled? Poor Poor Shane, heaven help him if ever one of his staff were assaulted with a wet ball of cotton wool! And stalking, oh dear. Did Glen repeatedly watch Carmody Capers on YouTube or perhaps inadvertently hop in the same elevator as a CASA employee in one of their buildings? Naughty Glen, you could hear the fear in Mr Carmody’s heavy breathing and nervous speech during his 45 minutes. I would imagine Me Carmody has sought out and received AFP protection and Morrison’s office has permanently assigned Shane two officers.

I never thought that Carmody would completely lose his marbles before Dr Dolittle Aleck, but I’ve now repealed that thought and it seems that Shane is in the midst of some form of mental or emotional decline.

How long til this fool leaves CASA, 1 week or so? Go pack up your desk Shane, grab your bag and the box of Kleenex tissues on your desk and depart the building immediately. Don’t slam the door on your way out.