PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Luton-9
Thread: Luton-9
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2020, 21:58
avidspotter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by boeing_eng
There seems to be a recent trend by some to claim those who criticize LBC & LLAL are motivated because of political reasons

As far as I'm concerned this simplistic approach couldn't be further from the truth!.......I find it so frustrating to see what has been going on for the last few years having worked at the airport since the mid-1980's

I've said before, if you support the actions of LBC then put forward some reasoned arguments! Unfortunately, the recent facts speak for themselves (particularly when it comes to how LBC have been treating the local residents!)
I think that works both ways to be honest! I've certainly not said I support LBC or their DCO! (In actual fact whilst I am supportive of the airport, I'm not convinced by the DCO at all, but I understand why they would be pushing this). I think the point some are trying to make here is that viewpoints and opinions do not equal facts and just proclaiming the council is 'dodgy' without providing any real evidence other than opinion has echos of Trump and the election!