PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 18th Nov 2020, 07:21
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
Correspondence to Mr Carmody, Senate Estimates Committee, CASA Board

18/11/20

Dear Members of the RRAT Committee, the Commonwealth Ombudsman's Office, the CASA Board, and Mr. Shane Carmody

I have been presented with the opportunity to appear before the RRAT Senate Estimates on Friday 20th November 2020.

I am fully satisfied that the CEO of CASA, Mr. Shane Carmody has misled that inquiry with the intent to deflect Senator Susan McDonald and Members of the Committee, for the purpose of altering the Committee's findings.

It is important. If the CEO of CASA, Mr. Shane Carmody chooses to mislead you, that cannot possibly improve safety outcomes or the quality of the findings.

Such characteristics if unchecked may have allowed that unsafe characteristic to manifest through the Senior Executive of CASA and that is fundamental to my presentation on Friday 20th November.

At Senate RRAT on 20/10, you specifically asked Mr. Carmody about the issues between CASA and Glen Buckley.

In Mr. Carmody's response, he leads you to believe that there was only a single issue that I had with CASA. That issue was a matter of defamation against a single CASA Officer.

At the time of his response, he made a deliberate decision not to advise you of a claim that I have made against CASA that extends to many millions of dollars and is intended to fairly recompense the many Parties that have been affected by this. Personally, I have been bankrupted, but many staff, customers, and suppliers have also been unfairly affected. The allegations are against several members of the CASA Senior Executive and not a single CASA Officer. Mr. Carmody was fully aware of this when responded. He chose his words carefully but it's about "intent"

In reviewing the footage of his presentation he has not acted with "good intent", and that is essential to the inquiry. In reviewing his presentation there are numerous other examples that I am able to supply, both on my matter, and on others. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WNd...ature=youtu.be

I raise this matter because the Commonwealth Ombudsman's Office is currently investigating these matters. I believe that Mr. Carmody has also been responsible for misleading information provided to the Commonwealth Ombudsman's Office, although that is a separate matter.

Dear Mr. Carmody, could I respectfully request that you provide the RRAT Committee with a copy of the claim that I have submitted to CASA prior to my presentation on 20/11/20.

Respectfully, Glen Buckley

Last edited by glenb; 18th Nov 2020 at 18:14.